What is an E-Cig?

Discussion in 'What exactly are electronic cigs?' started by VapeBoxer, Feb 16, 2018.

?

Did vaping change your life?

1. Hell yes it did-I feel like a new person

100.0%
  2. Not really, i still feel like hell after i quit smoking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well, for a long read and explanation on what an e-cig is you can just check out the wiki here.
    In short here is a summary:

It works by heating a liquid to generate an aerosol, commonly called a "vapor", that the user inhales. Using e-cigarettes is sometimes called vaping. The liquid in the e-cigarette, called e-liquid, is usually made of nicotine, propylene glycol, glycerine, and flavorings.

Some people think quitting smoking is just feeding into your """"addiction""" but i really don't believe this because i'm living it as we speak. For 13 something years i smoked a pack a day (no matter what) and within a week of quitting everything about my life felt better. Anyone have an opinion about this?

[​IMG]
    Info-graph source

#1 VapeBoxer, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  • About Us

We are a vaping community of any type of race. We are proud to give the world of vaping a place where they can give there knowledge and be a part of something bigger. We talk about vaping!
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

• Proceeds go to paying for our server costs!

We are working super-duper hard to bring our visitors and guests the best vaping conversations from around the world. All of our donations go to our server costs and the costs for our blood sucking developers!