Watermalone killer

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
A

All The Flavors recipes

As a tribute to Mr. Walker himself as I've learned most of my skill through him and DIY or DIE I've created Watermalone killer. The best watermelon vape you'll try. Here you'll experience a full, thick, sweet watermelon flavor that is very smooth with somewhat of a creamy mouth feel without the addition of any creams. LA Watermelon (Clear) This is hands down the best watermelon I've tried. It gives you everything you need in a single flavor concentrate. Sweet, realistic and somewhat candied. WF Sour Watermelon Candy. I wanted to sweeten this recipe up a bit and give it a slight candy feel and being my second favorite watermelon flavor this was the concentrate for the job. TPA Key Lime. I'm not going to lie, the only reason this is in the mix is because I googled fruit pairings watermelon and lime showed up a lot and I love this lime so in it went. CAP Super Sweet. I had to up the sweetness of the mix to get what I was after so I added 1% here. Depending ok how you like you vapes this can either go up or down depending. Enjoy!

%
Vendor​
Flavor
(TPA)
Key Lime
(WF)
Sour Watermelon Candy
(CAP)
Super Sweet
(LA)
Watermelon
Total flavoring
: 9.0% Steep Days: 0 (SNV) Best VG: 70% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of NOVITEC and released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.