VT Butterscotch Reserve

• Thread starter All The Flavors recipes
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

All The Flavors recipes

I took inspiration from Daytime Franks Butterscotch Reserve Ry4 recipe which is awesome. I Used Vape Train Custard Tobacco One Shot not FM Custard Tobacco. Based on the Glas Basix Butterscotch Reserve e-liquid profile. I started with Vta Butterscotch and boosted that with Vta Creme Caramel and Vta Salted Caramel. I added a little Vta Scotch Whiskey because i love how it blends with the butterscotch and caramels. Vta Biscuit Base adds some bakery depth and Vta Sweet Cream adds a nice full creaminess to the profile. Vta Sweet mate helps add sweetness. And finally Vta Custard Tobacco one shot is a creamy RY4 type that adds more cream and a nice tobacco note. Try to give this the full 21 days as the Butterscotch, Caramels and Custard Tobacco need to steep for a full flavor.

%
Vendor​
Flavor
(VT)
Biscuit Base
(VT)
Butterscotch
(VT)
Creme Caramel
(FM)
Custard Tobacco
(VT)
Salted Caramel
(VT)
Scotch Whiskey
(VT)
Sweet Cream
(VT)
Sweet Mate
Total flavoring
: 16.0% Steep Days: 21 Best VG: 70% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of McDuckie and released under the CC Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.