V2 E Liquid Express Kit is 25% Off

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Andy Gray

Hope everyone had a nice Holiday weekend! I sure did, the Sun was out in Florida and the skies were clear. It made it a great day to play bags, have a few beers, and enjoy some good vapes!

I decided to save the annual April Fools joke and not scare everyone by saying that e-cigs are banned, etc. That stuff got old in 2011, let’s be real!

Hopefully everyone checked out the sales promotions over Easter – some of them are still running. I blogged about it last week on this page, in case you missed it.

Today, I’m happy to share with you an offer I was just inboxed this morning from one of the industry greats – V2Cigs. Read their full review here.

Today, in specific, they are offering a massive deal on one of their easy to get started with kits, called the E Liquid Express Kit.

25% Coupon for V2 E Liquid Express Kit

Get it here.

In this offer, the e liquids are not included. However, you can shop for e liquids on this page. (There are no shortages of flavors these days!)

What you get with this kit is the Standard battery, (white) an EX Blank, and an Express style charger. It’s really all you need to get into vaping with a solid device. From there, you can graduate up to some of the bigger batteries and really start upping your game.

Back tomorrow with more e-cig value for the loyal readers. Have a great Monday, everyone.

The post V2 E Liquid Express Kit is 25% Off appeared first on Electronic Cigarette and Vape Organizations & Associations.