SMOK RPM Lite 40W Pod Mod Kit Review

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Adam Fury

Quality

The SMOK RPM Lite 40W Pod Mod Kit is a budget-friendly all in one vape device. It utilizes the same lightning fast chipset and flavorsome coils that previous RPM devices are well known for. This includes the insanely popular RPM 80 Pod Mod Kit. It’s a no-frills pod that’s easy to use and perfect for new vapers. But has SMOK simplified it too much? Keep reading to find out how it compares to the original.

SMOK is one of the biggest vape manufacturers in 2020. They regularly release great products that cater to beginners and long term vapers. This includes well-liked devices like the ALIKE 40W Pod Mod and Nord 2 4oW Pod. SMOK has been in the game for a very long time. They were first established in 2010 by Shenzhen IVPS Technology Co Limited and have since served over 80 million customers worldwide.

Pod

The SMOK RPM Lite is extremely compact and so lightweight! It measures 75mm’s by 32mm’s by 21mm’s and weighs just 50 grams. The main chassis is made from a cheap-feeling Zinc-Alloy material. I would recommend being extra careful not to drop this device as it may break easily. The body contains a 1250mAh rechargeable battery. It can output a respectable 1 to 40 watts, with a resistance range of 0.3 to 2.0 ohms.

The SMOK RPM Lite has a tight pull which caters well to MTL vapers. The flavor is good, but not great. It does though produce lots of vapor. The included IQ-R Chipset is super quick and helps the pod fire almost instantly. All the usual information like watts, puff, and also remaining battery is beautifully displayed on a 0.96″ inch TFT color screen. It features a few simple settings like wattage lock and also puff clear.

The firing and adjustment buttons on the SMOK RPM Lite are noticeably clicky and also super responsive. It would have been nice if they upgraded it to USB-C, but the standard MicroUSB does the job. The battery life is ok and should get you throughout the day. Various fail-safes have been introduced to protect you and your device. This includes short-circuiting, low voltage, and also auto high temperature shut off.

The relatively large 3.2ml refillable cartridge sits snuggly within your main chassis and features an unremovable drip tip. Furthermore, airflow slots can be found on the front and back. It’s not the most direct airflow and I think the positioning could have been improved. Two press-fit coils come with the starter kit. This includes the 0.4ohm RPM mesh coil and 0.8ohm RPM DC MTL coil. Both perform well and should last you about a week.

Price

The SMOK RPM Lite 40W Pod Mod Kit is currently available for preorder. The cheapest price I could find was $22.99 USD from Vapesourcing. Make sure to use our exclusive 12% off coupon code ‘WWM12’ at checkout. I think this is a great asking price for what you’re getting. If you’d like something a bit more sturdy and also long-lasting, I’d recommend splashing out on the SMOK RPM 80 Pod Mod.

Packaging

The SMOK RPM Lite 40W Pod Mod Kit comes in a handful of plain colors. This includes silver, gunmetal, blue, gold, and also red. Nothing too flash and exciting. The minimal focus on design is apparent but understandable. The packaging is contemporary and on-brand. Inside you’ll find your RPM Lite Pod Mod, cartridge, 2 x coils, MicroUSB cable, and also a user manual.

Comment down below what you thought of the SMOK RPM Lite 40W Pod Mod Kit.

If your interested in purchasing this product, click one of the buttons below to support We Vape Mods.

Buy Now
SMOK RPM Lite 40W Pod Mod Kit
Compact & LightweightPowerful BatteryRelatively Large Eliquid CapacityHighly Affordable
Cheap MaterialsIndirect AirflowAverage Color Choice
6.8Good
Quality6
Value8.5
Packaging6

The post SMOK RPM Lite 40W Pod Mod Kit Review appeared first on We Vape Mods.