Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co. Eliquid Review

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
A

Adam Fury

Quality

Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co is the perfect eliquid for vapers that enjoy an authentic mix of coconut and light milk chocolate. This superb concoction is based on the popular Golden Rough Nestle treat. I personally loved this chocolate when I was a kid, so I was super keen to try this ejuice out. The quality of each ingredient and concentrates used are top-notch. As a result, it’s super easy to vape on Rough all day long.

This eliquid is manufactured by the expert team at Vape Vault. They’re based out of Queensland, Australia and have been established since 2016. Vape Vault takes pride in developing unique and also tasty combinations for all vapers to enjoy. Their latest chocolate-themed line released in 2019 consists of Orange Creme, Ripple, and also S’mores. Keep reading for my honest opinion on Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co.

Flavor

The primary flavor profiles in Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co. Eliquid is deliciously smooth milk chocolate and decadent coconut. On the inhale, you will taste a rich coconut flavor that’s extremely comparable to the real thing. It’s fresh and also light. In the background, the milk chocolate will develop and add a nice bit of sweetness to the hit. On the exhale, you will experience a cream-like flavor as the two flavors intertwine.

The levels of each concentrate are spot-on for me. The flavors are complementary and work so well together. It’s one of those vape juices that doesn’t need additional profiles to enhance it and in my opinion, is perfect the way it is. I can happily say Rough is well worth checking out if you love chocolate. And let’s be honest, who doesn’t love chocolate. Rob the owner of Vape Vault has done a fantastic job putting this together!

Price

Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co. Eliquid is available to buy direct from Vape Vault and a handful of other popular online vendors. You’re roughly looking at $35 AUD for 100ml. I think that’s a great deal, considering how many dollars per ml you’re getting. Of course some smaller quantities for testing would be much appreciated, but currently, they’re only producing large bottles.

Packaging

The design that features on Rough looks classy and suits the overall chocolate theme well. It would have been a nice touch if Vape Vault made the label color golden, but instead, they went with a green like color. A small grumble I had was with the quality of the label. It felt a touch cheap but overall didn’t affect my impression of the eliquid. The typography is legible but slightly blurry.

Comment down below what you thought of the Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co. Eliquid.

If your interested in purchasing this product, click one of the buttons below to support We Vape Mods.

Buy Now
Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co. Eliquid
Excellent QualityFantastic Flavor ProfilesGreat Bulk Buy PriceOn Brand Artwork
Label Quality Could Be BetterWriting Is A Bit Blurry
8.9Excellent
Quality8.5
Flavor10
Value9.5
Packaging7.5

The post Rough by The Chocolatier Vape Co. Eliquid Review appeared first on We Vape Mods.