Prohibited Offering Up a Vaporizer Bundle for 4/20!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Andy Gray

I’ve been a big fan of the Prohibited line of vapor products since V2 Cigs launched this product line. It’s getting great reviews and accolades from all sorts of publications, and it’s even appeared in High Times!

Now, thanks to a monster 4/20 sale, you have the opportunity to save big on a bundle being offered by Prohibited. I’m outlining the details below and will be passing this along to everyone I know who has been waiting for this special, limited edition release.

The 420 Bundle (Limited Edition) by Prohibited

Get it here: (While Supplies Last.) Prohibited.com.

The limited edition Prohibited 420 Bundle includes:

• 1x In the 5th Degree Vaporizer
  • 1x In the 5th Degree Dry Herb Cartridge
  • 1x In the 5th Degree Concentrates Cartridge
  • 1x In the 5th Degree Dabber Cartridge
  • 1x Quartz + Titanium Tip (for Dabber Cartridge)
  • 1x End Cap with Concentrates Resevoir (for Dabber Cartridge)
  • 1x In the 5th Degree E-Rig Cartridge
  • 1x Glass Bubbler Attachment (for E-Rig Cartridge)
  • 3x Interchangeable E-Nails (Quartz, Titanium, and Ceramic for E-Rig Cartridge)
  • 1x Weighted Magnetic Charging Base
  • 1x Travel Case
  • 3x Silicon Concentrates Containers
  • 1x Wall Adapter
  • 1x Magnetic USB Charging Cord
  • 1x Pick Tool and 1x Brush Tool (for basic cartridge maintenance)

You can choose between three color schemes: Bone, Struck, or Singed. (Singed is pictured below.)

I’ll be doing a FULL review of this product, which has been long overdue. You can see the praise this product line, by the prestigious V2 brand (review here) by viewing the accolades below.

“The Swiss Army Knife of Vaping” – Inverse.com

“Among the 10 best Vaporizers” – High Times

I really need to pen my review and share with you all the glory this vape experience is. For now, make sure you don’t walk – RUN – and get this deal while it lasts.

The post Prohibited Offering Up a Vaporizer Bundle for 4/20! appeared first on Electronic Cigarette and Vape Organizations & Associations.