Pancake Man #Remix

• Thread starter All The Flavors recipes
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
A

All The Flavors recipes

My humble attempt at recreating this famous profile. It's as close to the original as I'd like to get. (I went off Pancake Man during this process.) I think this is better. If you have FA Maple syrup, I'd recommend subbing that in at 1% for TFA's offering here. I ran out a while ago and am yet to restock. I left TFA's in because I know it works here at this percentage, and this is a good way to use it up. You don't actually need TFA Pancake to make this work, but it works here at this percentage (no more!), and again, it's a good way to use up what is otherwise a completely useless, if not outrageously offensive concentrate. Everything else should be fairly self-explanatory here. The JF Strawberry Sweet is a better option than CAP's version here, because of the steep time on this. (It doesn't fade.) Yep. Steep this biatch. Shake and vape it makes zero sense. 7 days in, the cakiness starts coming in from Zeppola. Around 14 days in, the elements start coming together, but it doesn't all cohere into that "Pancake Man" experience until you get to somewhere towards 21 days. So by all means, mix it, try it, review it, but try not to come in here and dump all over it with a shitty review until you've at least tried it at the 21 day mark.

%
Vendor​
Flavor
(CAP)
Cake Batter
(TPA)
Maple Syrup
(TPA)
Pancake
(JF)
Strawberry Sweet
(FW)
Sweetener
(CAP)
Vanilla Custard
(TPA)
Whipped Cream
(FA)
Zeppola
Total flavoring
: 8.8% Steep Days: 21 Best VG: 80% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of horizonism and released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.