Let’s Mix: Marshmallow Man Remix (DIY E-liquid Recipes)

Discussion in 'Do It Your Damn Self -Best E-Juice Recipes' started by enyawreklaw, May 23, 2018.

1. The Recipe​

BRAND
    FLAVORINGS
    %
    FLV​
    Marshmallow​
    1%
    TFA​
    Toasted Marshmallow​
    0.5%
    FA​
    Meringue​
    0.5%
    OOO​
    Powdered Sugar​
    3%
    TFA​
    Dairy / Milk​
    1.5%
    FLV​
    Sweetness​
    0.5%
    MIX AT
    60Vg
    40PG
    STEEP
    Short
    3 Days
    The Notes

FLV Marshmallow – This is the main marshmallow note that reverberates throughout the recipe. It packs a bit of deepness, almost like a chocolatey / cocoa note that does help the recipe pull on. You don’t need much, only 1%, and I’m using this instead of others because it does pack a bit more flavor than the rest

TFA Toasted Marshmallow – I wanted my recipe to taste a bit more like a recognizable marshmallow. 0.5% of Toasted Marshmallow does bring some of that flavor. While I find its flavor can be sometimes “too” recognizable, keeping it low, in combination with these other flavorings, helps to keep it in check.

FA Meringue / OOO Powdered Sugar – This flavorings help add both the sweetness and powdered sugar to the vape. OOO’s Powdered Sugar is perfect for this specific recipe, because on its own it tastes like a powdered marshmallow. It just needed some help from some of the other flavorings involved. And the meringue also adds a touch of nuttiness that I like in marshmallow profiles

TFA Dairy / Milk – This is the secret weapon. It adds a layer of complexity, as well as saturation, that other marshmallow recipes don’t have. All too often, marshmallow vapes feel wispy, light, and thin. I wanted one that coated the mouth, that was sticky, and vibrant. This flavoring helps us get there.

Make sure to subscribe to DIYorDIE and follow DIYorDIE Vaping on instagram/twitter for updates on new recipes and tips.

• About Us

We are a vaping community of any type of race. We are proud to give the world of vaping a place where they can give there knowledge and be a part of something bigger. We talk about vaping!
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

• Proceeds go to paying for our server costs!

We are working super-duper hard to bring our visitors and guests the best vaping conversations from around the world. All of our donations go to our server costs and the costs for our blood sucking developers!