Let’s Mix: Lemon Crumble Cake by The One #REMIXMONTH

Discussion in 'Do It Your Damn Self -Best E-Juice Recipes' started by enyawreklaw, May 23, 2018.

1. Lemon Crumble Cake by The One (Beard Vape) #REMIXMONTH
    by ENYAWREKLAW View Mix

This is a remix of Lemon Crumble Cake by The One (Beard Vape)
    The profile is a lemon meringue pie with cookie crumble crust.

Watch the video on how to make it here
    -> https://diyordievaping.com/2017/12/11/the-one-lemon-cake-diy-clone/

% Vendor Flavor
    5%
    (CAP)
    Lemon Meringue Pie V2
    1.5%
    (TPA)
    Key Lime
    2.5%
    (CAP)
    Sugar Cookie
    0.5%
    (FA)
    Meringue
    0.5%
    (CAP)
    Super Sweet
    Recipe hosted at All The Flavors

Lemon Crumble Cake by The One​

Profile Notes:

This eliquid is a pretty run-of-the-mill Lemon Meringue Pie recipe. Meaning, it tastes like every other one that's out there. While that makes my job a bit easier, it doesn't quite live up to its price tag. Even if this eliquid is "moderately" priced. The top is a sharp lemon flavor. The lemon is more candied, and drenched in sweetener. The body has a touch of lime, albeit subtle. And the finish incorporates a bit of a bakery. The bakery aspect is the most lacking and almost non-existent. But overall, its not a bad flavor. If you like lemon, or lemon meringue, you might like this one.

Flavor Notes:​

CAP Lemon Meringue Pie v2: This is the majority of the recipe. At 5%, you get a nice vivid, sharp, zesty lemon that pretty much stands out no matter what you throw it up against. I'm using V2 specifically for that purpose, whereas v1 is a bit more subdued. It's up to you which one you like better. If you find the recipe a bit too sharp and harsh, just let it sit a while and come back to it. If it's still too sharp, use a different lemon that's more subtle.

TFA Key Lime: I'm using Key Lime by TFA to recreate the touch of lime I get in The One. I doesn't quite taste like the same lime they're using, but I feel Key Lime just serves the profile much better. Only 1.5% is needed to alter the body of the mix just enough to add dimension. If you want a lime note closer to the original, try CAP Lemon Lime at the same percentage. The lime in their recipe is more artificial and candied.

CAP Sugar Cookie: I'm almost certain this is the ingredient they use for the cookie crumble. It's extremely light in The One, and in here I wanted to bring it out just a bit more. So I landed upon 2.5%. It's still light, but more present in the mix. If you want a closer experience, try just leaving it out. It doesn't really add too much to the mix in any substantial way so tweak as necessary.

FA Meringue: I wanted to add this in the mix because of their mention of "powdered" sugar, but also mainly because it helps soften the mix a bit more. The recipe is quite abrasive and will probably turn off many, but the meringue does help calm it. Only 0.5% is needed.

CAP Super Sweet: This is optional, but if you want the commercial experience, you NEED to add it. 0.5% is all I need to be plenty sweet.

• About Us

We are a vaping community of any type of race. We are proud to give the world of vaping a place where they can give there knowledge and be a part of something bigger. We talk about vaping!
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

• Proceeds go to paying for our server costs!

We are working super-duper hard to bring our visitors and guests the best vaping conversations from around the world. All of our donations go to our server costs and the costs for our blood sucking developers!