Gorilla Goo Cheesecake

• Thread starter All The Flavors recipes
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
A

All The Flavors recipes

Delicious Banana Cream Caramel Cheesecake. I know Banana is a subjective flavor. I prefer TPA Banana Cream.....and I always love pairing it with Cap Graham Cracker. The Graham Cracker lends itself well with the Cheesecakes also. New York Cheesecake sits well at 3 percent and 1 percent of Inw Yes We Cheesecake gives it some extra creaminess and lends a touch of a biscuit/spice note. Salted Caramel has an excellent caramel flavor, one of my faves also. I bumped the sweetness up some with half a percent of Cap Super Sweet but you can choose to use it or not. Thats what DIY is all about. I thought this was pretty good off the shake but i'm storing it in my steep box and expect it to be better in 7-10 days. Hope you enjoy it if you choose to give it a try.

%
Vendor​
Flavor
(TPA)
Banana Cream
(FW)
Caramel (salted)
(CAP)
Graham Cracker
(CAP)
New York Cheesecake
(CAP)
Super Sweet
(INW)
Yes, We Cheesecake
Total flavoring
: 15.5% Steep Days: 7 Best VG: 70% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of Mindcrime and released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.