Fruit a from the Stars: Lyra

• Thread starter All The Flavors recipes
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

All The Flavors recipes

Welcome to the third installment of the Fruit from the Stars series! Lyra has to be hands down one of my proudest to date. All my entire 4 years of DIY have I wanted to create a peach recipe where the peach was at the forefront driving the mix. I’ve never made a peach good enough before this. It always get stomped on and muted by everything else. This gem, however, oh, it shines bright and strong. The flavor profile is of a bright, ripe, mouthwatering, juicy peach that is blended and balanced beautifully with guanabana to add a smooth and complex tropical body, and paw paw is that cherry on top for that very complementary accent note. Please, please, PLEASE.. if you plan to mix this up to give me honest, constructive feedback. I love it no matter how you think about it because criticism is how we learn and achieve the highest levels of success as a mixer. **As mentioned in my other recipes the sucralose I use is from Ecig express and it doesn’t mention the concentration anywhere on the bottle or website. Use your best judgement, but remember that it isn’t a necessary component. It can be left out and still taste great. Just not as sweet obviously.

%
Vendor​
Flavor
(INW)
Cactus
(FLV)
Guanabana
(VT)
Paw Paw
(INW)
Peach
(FLV)
Peach
(FA)
Peach White
(OTHR)
sweetener (sucralose)
Total flavoring
: 5.9% Steep Days: 2 (SNV) Best VG: 70% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of ninedimensions and released under the CC Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.