Easter Weekend Electronic Cigarette & Vape Sales In Full Effect

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Andy Gray

Listen up! There are a few times each and every year where brands just go bonkers with sales.

As an e-cigarette and vapor informant, I’m keen on sharing the latest news with you about who is offering discounts. So today, as we enter Easter Weekend, I’m going to give you a roundup of who is offering discounts.

The Easter E-Cigarette Flash Sale Round-Up for 2018

Okay, here is what I found thus far:

VaporFI – Visit Site Here.

An industry giant with so many solid options. You can never go wrong with VaporFi. They are having a MASSIVE sale on their VOX line. Check out the almost 50% savings on the MOD pictured below!

The VaporFi VOX® 80 TC MOD is marked down from $119 to only $62.99!

DirectVaporVisit Site Here.

This is where you can get all of your vaporizers, mods, and accessories. Literally EVERYTHING you could hope and wish for at bargain prices. Save 10% when you select auto-ship.

Juul – Visit Site Here.

Unsure about any sales at this point, but everyone love Juuling!

V2Cigs – Visit Site Here.

Currently getting information – stay tuned! The above link has an embedded coupon you can use to save on starter kits!

Let’s be honest, people. The days of tobacco are history. In case you missed my last update, a new study showed that vaping does NOT stain your teeth like cigarettes.

Of course, you can always click here for our top personal picks. As I find out more sales happening, I’ll definitely update this page so you can save on e-cigs, juices, and vaping accessories

Have a very Happy Easter, and thanks for following ECASSOC.org.

Andy

The post Easter Weekend Electronic Cigarette & Vape Sales In Full Effect appeared first on Electronic Cigarette and Vape Organizations & Associations.