Creamy Butterscotch RY4

• Thread starter All The Flavors recipes
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
A

All The Flavors recipes

A creamy butterscotch RY4 inspired by the deliciousness of Glas Basix "Butterscotch Reserve." Even though I was initially going for the Glas profile, at the end of the journey it turned into something completely different. This recipe ticks all the flavor profile boxes and is a satisfying desert tobacco vape that you can enjoy almost immediately. I always try to keep some on hand, but if I run out...shake and vape, baby! It just gets better over time. Flavor profiles: Creamy. TPA DX Sweet Cream and Vanilla Swirl combine to add a creamy sweetness with no custard notes. The ripple from FW Butterscotch Ripple also adds to the creaminess. The foundation. Butterscotch. FA Butterscotch adds punch to the FA Caramel. Butterscotch Ripple adds a creamy roundness to really bring out the above flavors and enhance the caramel notes in the RY4. RY4. RY4 Double--a staple and the star of the show. At this percentage it holds up to and is enhanced by all of the supporting flavors. The other flavors round out and smooth the RY4 Double, which can sometimes be overly harsh. I tried a number of different tobacco flavors and keep coming back to RY4D. RY4, Sweet Cream, and Vanilla Swirl has been a solid ADV for me for some time, but this recipe really hits the spot when I'm looking for that something extra, which recently has been most of the time. Enjoy!

%
Vendor​
Flavor
(FA)
Butterscotch
(FW)
Butterscotch Ripple
(FA)
Carmel (caramel)
(TPA)
Dx Sweet Cream
(TPA)
Ry4 Double
(TPA)
Vanilla Swirl
Total flavoring
: 20.0% Steep Days: 3 (SNV) Best VG: 80% Temperature: 0
This recipe is the property of Ihavenoidea and released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license. You may not copy, derive or commercialize this recipe without following the terms of this license or the explicit permission of the creator.