Cinco de Mayo Sale at VaporFI

Discussion in 'ecassoc.org' started by Andy Gray, May 3, 2018.

1. Who doesn’t like Cinco de Mayo? It’s become one of my favorite holidays of all time. It’s too bad that the Canelo Alvarez vs. GGG fight was cancelled, because that would have made Saturday this year an absolute epic one!

Corona’s, tequila, burritos, tacos, and vaping.

Yes, vaping. If you find yourself to be a vape enthusiast like I am, you must hear about the best deal going for Cinco de Mayo. It’s at VaporFI, a company I personally endorse and have used for several years. Their high end devices and ability to mix and match so many e liquid flavors is unparalleled in the industry, so today I’m happy to announce a sale they are having!

Save on E-cigs During the Cinco de Mayo Sale

Visit Their Website Here <——-

So, the details are as follows:

Cinco de Mayo Sale
    $5 Off Orders $50 + Free Shipping
    May 5 12am-11:59pm EST
    No coupon code needed

Sound easy enough? It’ s only a one day sale, so be sure to head on over there now and load up your cart and come back Saturday to take advantage of the deals.

Visit VaporFi and Save now!

Past sales were epic, view them here:

The post Cinco de Mayo Sale at VaporFI appeared first on Electronic Cigarette and Vape Organizations & Associations.

• About Us

We are a vaping community of any type of race. We are proud to give the world of vaping a place where they can give there knowledge and be a part of something bigger. We talk about vaping!
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

• Proceeds go to paying for our server costs!

We are working super-duper hard to bring our visitors and guests the best vaping conversations from around the world. All of our donations go to our server costs and the costs for our blood sucking developers!